Wednesday, December 3, 2008

So, why I write...

I hope you read my previous post and thought about it, even if you don't blog.



I promised I'd tell you why I write.
Well, first of all, I write because I love to. Writing out my thoughts makes me really happy. I used to journal, but now I blog, partly so I'm more careful and polish it more, and partly because it's easier.

Second, I write to stay connected. I started this blog over the summer out of boredom, but now I keep it us so that my friends who I don't see very much can read it and see a little tidbit of my life.

Third, I write to become better. the more I write, the better I get at articulating my thoughts and thinking outside of the box.



BUT, none of those are the most important reason I write. The most important reason I write, when I write anything, but paticularly this blog, is for me . And hopefully there are times when God will work through me.



Solio Deo Gloria.

No comments: