Thursday, January 8, 2009

Precious cargo

(drumroll here)
~Isabel Wong Scheerer has officially made her apperance as the 8th Scheerer daughter! yay for baby number nine, 6 lbs 1 oz and 19 1/4 inches. Everbody's great.
~Kudos to my amazing mother and my stay-awake-all night father!
~I've had a spring in my step all day, and can't wait to see her today after school & activities! :-)

If you know me, you know I hate that period waiting between the time my parents leave and the time I get the call from my dad. This time it was OK though. Thanks for being excited with me!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! Congratulations! I'm glad that the wait wasn't too bad this time :)

wendybird03 said...

Hey Emily,
I hope you don't mind that I put your blog on my blogreader. Congrats on the new sister! Did you get to stay home from school yesterday or maybe going to school helped pass the time? And one more thing, her name is beautiful (of course!)

BlueLotusJoy said...

Isabel update: baby's fine, but things are taking longer to get back to normal than I expected. Yeah. I'm a self centered jerk, and don't care about the baby too much. she's only interesting for like a minute or 2. I really want to talk to my mommy, and she's tired and can't really talk to me. I'm not mentally prepared for this baby, and the difference she's gonna mke in my life. ARGH

Thanks for the congrats. school did help.I'm sorry for grousing, but I need to get it off my chest.