Friday, July 24, 2009

Camp!

Sorry for the month without posts - there's really no reason why I haven't posted, I just didn't feel like it.

But anyways, tomorrow I leave for Camp Wildflowers, one of my favorite places of all time! I'm really excited about this year, because that Bible Ex's. are really cool, all about Hymns and Hymn Writers. I feel more prepared for this years Bible Ex. then ever before, which is cool, but I'm also nervous, because I'll be one of the 'more experienced' counselors. Sort of. I don't think I am, but it is my third year.

The Hymns we'll be doing:
A Mighty Fortress is Our God by Martin Luther
Come Thou Fount of every Blessing by Robert Robinson
It is Well by Horatio Spafford
Blessed Assurance by Fanny Crosby

Pray for us while we're out there - that we, as staff, make a good example for the girls and grow in our own faith, even as we help them grow in theirs.

Pray for me, as I once again test my faith by putting it up against the child-like faith of my campers.

No comments: