Recipe for boredom buster
1 sleepy student
45 multiple choice questions
1 watchful teacher
2/3 of a handwritten written essay
about a teaspoon of eraser shavings
1. Take sleepy student and mix with multiple choice questions on a large desk.
2. Place watchful teacher far away from sleepy student.
3. pour eraser shavings in to sleepy student's hand and allow to sit for about ten seconds.
4. Watch as sleepy student quietly rises.
5. using sleepy student, sprinkle eraser shavings on neighboring student.
7. neighboring student responds.
6. quickly turn watchful teacher towards sleepy student.
7. add 2/3 of handwritten essay to sleepy student to create a busy look.
8. Repeat, but watch out in case sleepy student is caught & given a zero on their midterm exam.
You have just succeeded in creating a boredom buster - gaurenteed to entiertain all students in a class for hours. However, be warned - if you use this recipe to often, you could get a disaster (zero on exam, denention, etc.) use with caution.