Sunday, February 7, 2010

Crouse's mantra: a 'potpourri' of ideas

So, my thoughts during snowpocalypse weekend:

- what is honor? how does it differ from respect? who do we honor, who do we respect? who do we not honor or respect that perhaps we should?

- I carry an emergency kit in my purse. Band aids, neosphorine, lotion, purell, chap stick, rubber bands, pens, paper, deck of cards, ipod nano, money, generally a book, a new testament, peppermint, ID cards, eyeglass wipes, eyeglass case, earrings, you name it, I probably have it in one of the pockets in my purse.

- there is a lot of information on the Internet! While your snowed it, why not learn something new? Things I've looked up on wikipedia based on what I've done this weekend:
multiplexor, Hercule Poirot, u-substitution, Emma, cloud computing, Deathly Hallows, wii games, Skit Guys, Julian Smith, MD storm records

No comments: