Thursday, September 30, 2010

Love Languages Series Introduction

The idea behind this series is to talk about how I respond to the "Five Love Languages" as spelled out by Gary Chapman. They are as follows:
1. Physical Touch
2. Words of Affirmation
3. Quality Time
4. Acts of Service
5. Gifts

This stems from my intention to write a blog post about the safe ways to show affection in college, which then changed to thinking about the love languages. It may take me a while to ever finish this series as there is perpetual homework or studying to do, but I decided to try, hoping it will help give me some blogging discipline and force me to practice writing here.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I gleaned much from this book. It is so helpful to understand not only how I receive love, but how others want to loved. Happy reading.

Jenny said...

I'm venturing into the land of blog design. After visiting your blog this morning, I came up with a blog design you may like. Email me at jennyh92(at)gmail(dot)com and I will send you a link to the test design for you to look over. If you like it, it is yours.