Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Neurons...

I had at least six different things I thought of today that I could have blogged about. And unfortunately, they've all disappeared tonight. Which reminds me of my class this morning. We were talking about what causes neurons to fire, and the nature of complexity in neurons firing. At some point today, some neurons in my brain fired and I thought, "I'd like to blog about that", but the connection wasn't strong enough to last to now, when I actually got to sitting down at my computer. Speaking of neurons firing, one of my classmates mentioned something totally crazy today in class. Did you know there's a neuron devoted to Jennifer Aniston in your brain? Check it out: http://www.npr.org/blogs/krulwich/2012/03/30/149685880/neuroscientists-battle-furiously-over-jennifer-aniston

No comments: