So I make new years resolutions every year. Here they are:
1. Read and watch Game of Thrones
2. Floss my teeth regularly, wear retainer and mouthwash
3. Get so exercise isn't horrible (aka twice a week regular something - probably biking?)
4. Read through the Bible (or be consistent with a daily reading plan if not finished)
5. Have $10,000 dollars in savings account after full Roth contributions and school payments
Last year I made twelve resolutions, and I only kept a few of them:
- I learned to dance quickstep
- I learned to make a pie crust
- I can solve the entire Monday NYT crossword (Friday was technically my resolution but I'm still happy)
- got "healthy" hair (no split ends, use volumized shampoo
- regularly attended small groups
OK, almost half. That's pretty good, actually.
Happy 2014 (8 days late).