Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Things to do with your friends

So, this is a chain blog post/note thing. I hope it works. Here's the idea: All of us have friends that we like to hang out with, but, for me at least, sometimes it's hard to come up with ideas for what to do together. SO, I am starting a list with some of the more creative hang out ideas that I have seen, and if you read this you have to re-post it with 5 more ideas of your own, making my list longer. No repeats, and if you do actually do this make sure you send your list back to me! Have fun!

THE IDEAS:
1. Have a photo scavenger hunt to find the letters of the alphabet formed naturally in nature(FamilyFun magazine idea)
2. Go to the library and each person picks a book they have read/would like to read for someone else (could also be at a book store but the library is free)
3. Each person gets one item to buy from the store (Ex: meat, side dish, etc). WITHOUT talking to anyone else, buy your item and then get back together and eat what everyone picked. (this is a Lily idea)
4. toothpaste molding. My friends are sort of grossed out by this, but I think it would be fun for everyone to bring a tube of toothpaste, squeeze it all out and mold it since it's so malleable.
5. recipie night! everyone brings recipes and cook together!

No comments: