Friday, November 5, 2010

The Greatest Magic

"The greatest magic is transmuting of passions." - fortune cookie
definition of "transmuting":
transmutation - an act that changes the form or character or substance of something
transmuter - One who, or that which, transmutes


Who are the people who transmuted passions to you?
Are the thoughts you have really something new?
Thinking about my teachers and tutors, my family.
Where my passions and skills were born.
Have you ever heard the phrase "It takes a village to raise a child"?
Think about the "village" that raised you.
Who gave you your first taste of magic?
What got you really excited about life?


I've always been passionate about knowledge. I've always loved the people who poured time into feeding that passion. 


(Sorry that this is so disjointed, it's basically just whatever my brain sent to my hands.)

No comments: