Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Temptation

First, an explanation of the name: In my father's hands I think is relativly obvious, referencing my heavenly Father, but also in a sense my earthly father, simply because I'm in his hands and under his care until I move out. The life of a lotus blossom refers to me! that's my name at summer camp, and I've recently been reading a book refering to young women as blossoms budding in the sun. This blog represents my blooming, kind of.

Today: duh-duh-duh...my second day of Driver's Ed., not nearly as exciting as the first, and my experiences with...TEMPATATION. In case you didn't know, that's a TV game show on channel 24. I've been watching it with my sisses for a few days, and now I'm calling all kinds of things my 'tempatation'. For example, we bought some plums the other day and thier my "temptation fruit'. Dove chocolate my mom bought for father's day is 'temptation gold' etc. But It got me to thinking, what is temptation really? Ideas are welcome.

Reading: Hound of the Baskervilles
I finished it today, I will definitly NOT be reading more Doyle. Hopefully I will make it to the library for some more books.

Surfing: http://www.mudblood428.com/
I'm currently pouring over Harry Potter fanart, and this site is totally tops.

No comments: