Saturday, March 6, 2010

Scripture Saturday

Recently I've been reading the book of Psalms.
I've picked out some of the phrases that stood out particularly to me and then combined them into a 'found' poem. I'd like to have these turned into music, if any of you have any ideas for that.

"All my longing is before you, my sighing is not hidden from you."
"it is you, oh Lord my God, who will answer"
"hold not your peace at my tears"
"For God alone my soul waits in silence; from him comes my salvation"
"Say to my soul, 'I am your salvation!'"
"My soul thirsts for God, for the living God!"
"By day the Lord commands his steadfast love, at night is song is with me"
"How precious is your steadfast love O Lord!"
"Hope in God, for I shall again praise him, my salvation & God!"
"My soul will be satisfied when I remember you"

No comments: