I wonder what it would be like to have a daily column. Wouldn't it be hard to find something to write about? Then I started thinking about some columnists.
1. John Grogan - who's really nice and writes some really neat stuff
2. James Marsden's wedding columnist character in 27 dresses
3. Candace Bushwell, of Sex and the City fame
4. The Minimalist from the New York Times (unfortunately just ended his streak)
5. Corey's Corner from The Retriever Weekly (a sports column that I don't really read)
This is greatly a result of the fact that I have 21 days left of BEDA. I've done less than a week. And it's getting difficult for me to come up with things to write about. Hope you've been enjoying my less than profound thoughts about newspapers.