Sunday, April 1, 2012

Two BEDA introductory thoughts

So, I was talking to a friend of mine, and we talked about my blog, and I was reminded that I hadn't written on here in a while. After that, I thought up some blog posts that I wanted to write.

1. Why I'd be a bad housewife
Today I left my laundry in the washer for 4 hours. And then, when I remembered to put it in the dryer, I left it in the dryer for another couple of hours. It was wrinkled, but I put it away anyways. Yeah. I hate laundry. Also, I'll tie off the trash, set it down to take it out when I leave, and not take it out. I do make my bed every morning! I do the dishes, because I can't handle dirty dishes stacked up in the sink. In general, I keep things neat, in a shallow clean kind of way, in that my desk is always organized, and I pick up the floor, etc. I scrub out the sink everyday. I'm good at keeping things neat, but not good at cleaning. I'd be a pretty bad housewife.

2. My School Bus experiences
I went to the ballet with the Honors College, and we rode a school bus to get there. On the way there, I thought about the number of times that I have ridden a school bus. The first time was the freshman high school orientation. The second was when we went bowling for a freshman reward for honor roll students. The third was when I attended the student learning conference, where the high school interns presented their projects to other students. The fourth was going to Rockburn elementary to teach elementary school art. The fifth was attending the MESA student conference my junior year. The sixth was teaching at Rockburn a second time. The seventh was attending the MESA student conference my senior year. The eighth was the CWIT summer retreat to a rock climbing thing at College Part. The ninth was attending my first honors college Shakespeare play. The tenth was attending the BSO with the honors college. The eleventh was attending the Othello dress rehearsal. The twelfth was attending the ballet tonight. Now, I might be missing some. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if some people came on and started telling me some that I forgot. But the point is, I don't often ride a school bus. It feels weird.

OK everyone. See you tomorrow, as I am trying to do BEDA (Blog Every Day in April) for a second year in a row.

No comments: