Sunday, April 22, 2012

Making Good Ramen

I'm eating Ramen out of a coffee pot like device right now, with a bag of pretzels and my Latin textbook on the desk next to me. I'm laughing at myself a little because I fulfill the stereotype image so much right now. But you know what? I don't really have a problem with that. Who decides stereotypes are derogatory, anyways? My Ramen is delicious - I mixed it with a package of instant Miso soup, so it has really great flavor. I think an interesting idea for a Food Network TV show would be to have a show about how to make pre-packaged food taste really good. Sometimes they make them use things like Rice Krispies cereal in their dishes, and they make it turn out good. Wouldn't that be a great show?

(There are only 8 more days in April, and then you'll stop having to read my one paragraph silly thoughts like this one).

No comments: